information that Bluerock Solutions collects
when you are on the Bluerock Solutions site, and when you use Bluerock Solutionss' services. This
policy also covers Bluerock Solutionss'
treatment of any personally identifiable information that Bluerock Solutions business
partners share with Bluerock Solutions or
that Bluerock Solutions may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Bluerock Solutions
does not own or control, or to people that
Bluerock Solutions does not employ or manage.
Collection and Use
- Bluerock Solutions collects personally identifiable information when you register
for a Bluerock Solutions account, when you use
certain Bluerock Solutions products or services, and when you visit Bluerock Solutions pages. Bluerock Solutions
may also receive personally
identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Bluerock Solutions, we ask for your name, email address, date,
gender, zip code, occupation,
and company information. Once you register with Bluerock Solutions and sign in to our
services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- Bluerock Solutions also automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser including your IP
address, Bluerock Solutions cookie information and the page you requested.
- Bluerock Solutions uses information for three general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, to fulfill
your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about
specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bluerock Solutions will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information
- Bluerock Solutions may send personally identifiable information about you to other
companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service
you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Bluerock Solutions
to provide a product or service
to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any
right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Bluerock Solutions Terms
of Service, or any of our usage
guidelines for specific products or services.
- Bluerock Solutions may set and access Bluerock Solutions cookies on your computer.
- Bluerock Solutions allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some
of our pages to set and access their
cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject
to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Bluerock Solutionss' cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Bluerock Solutions gives you the ability to edit your Bluerock Solutions Account Information
and preferences at any time, including
whether you want Bluerock Solutions to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Bluerock Solutions account by completing our feedback
form, verifying your password
and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Bluerock Solutions Account Information is password-protected for your privacy
- Bluerock Solutions may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial
changes in the way we use your
personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement
on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions please send an email to